1. Verify All Utilities are ON
2. Ensure there is a working bulb in every light socket (including oven)
3. Ensure a clear path to the Electrical Panel, Water Heater(s), Attic entrance(s) & Air Handlers
4. Replace furnace filters if dirty
5. Is there a pool? Make sure the water level is up!
6. Remove stored items that may hinder access under kitchen and bath counters
7. Remove pets if at all possible or secure in a crate
8. Be sure smoke detectors have fresh batteries
9. Let the inspector work alone (please)
Failure to heed this advice tends to result in incomplete inspections, or alternately, unnecessary items added to the report that can adversely affect a buyer’s perception of the house condition.
Information Provided by: Conrad Inspections
Home, Termite & Pool Inspections / Professional Pest Control
Ph: 972-795-9682 www.conradinspections.com