9/11/13

iHeart Real Estate - A Real Estate News Radio Show by Realtor Rochelle


I appreciate my clients and want to say THANK YOU for making me your Realtor.  Many of you have enjoyed the professional way I conduct business and the educational information provided during the process to help you reach your real estate goals. Now, I want to pay it forward to potential buyers and sellers that choose me, Realtor Rochelle.   This is for you . . . Welcome to iHeart Real Estate - A Real Estate News Radio Show.


iHeart Real Estate is an internet radio show designed to assist you, the buyer and the seller.  You can expect easy conversation and informative dialogue between real estate related professionals on a weekly basis.  This 30 minute radio show has you in mind.  So if you have questions about anything real estate, send them now to iHeart Real Estate at www.Realtor-Rochelle.com.  

 
FOR SELLERS:  The internet may provide helpful information to assist you in reaching your real estate goals. But often times your particular situation or specific questions may not be addressed.  Now you can learn even more about real estate and obtain answers to questions such as …. Should I have a pre-inspection of my home before I call Realtor Rochelle to market my property?  Why is negotiating with a buyer so difficult?   What if I am divorced and I want to sell my home.  What should I do? 
 

FEATURED PROPERTY OF THE WEEK:  Marketing your home is such a privilege for me that I have named my radio show iHeart (I Love) Real Estate.  I cannot wait to feature your property on my show: iHeart Real Estate.  Click HERE to be the Featured Property of the Week.  There are available radio spots, so contact me today to discuss!

Send your questions to iHeart Real Estate at www.Realtor-Rochelle.com.

 
FOR BUYERS:  Whether you are a first time home buyer or a repeat buyer, real estate can be the largest financial investment you will make.  You can never learn too much about your biggest financial investment!  Find out answers to questions such as … Why does a Realtor request a mortgage approval before showing a property?  What is the difference between an FHA loan, a conventional loan and a jumbo loan?  What should I look for in an inspection report?  How do I read the title commitment?

I want to help as many buyers as possible, so tune in to iHeart Real Estate – A Real Estate News Radio Show will assist you on a weekly basis.

What questions would you like addressed on the next show? Please contact iHeart Real Estate at www.Realtor-Rochelle.com.

 
GUEST SPEAKERS:  To be a guest speaker, contact iHeart Real Estate at www.Realtor-Rochelle.com.