6/29/10

HGTV "My First Sale"

Congratulations to me and my sellers Officer Brandon Cozby and Dr. Melina Cozby of Rowlett, Texas. We are approved to be on the show "My First Sale" on HGTV! This show follows first time home sellers during their adventure of selling their home for the first time.

The experience begins with the shooting of me offering suggestions to the Mr. and Mrs Cozby on staging their home, to the experience of having their home ready for showings by realtors, to me presenting their first offer and the decisions they face when negotiation their offer, to the Cozby's search for their next home. To view the virtual tour of their home for sale, please click on the link below.

We are ALL very excited to have this privilege and look forward to a successful sale of their current home and purchase of their next home. Upon the completion of HGTV following our every move over the next couple of months, an invitation to the viewing party when the show airs will be sent.

In the meantime, should you know of anyone that has an interest in the home located at 4213 Starboard Trail in Rowlett or may have upcoming real estate goals, would you please refer them to me. I LOVE WHAT I DO and thus I DO WHAT I LOVE!

Follow the adventure on facebook! I am at: Realtor-Rochelle Fitzgerald.

To view the virtual tour: http://www.propertypanorama.com/tour.asp?id=108834.