8/26/09

Speaker at the CBDFW International Business Conference

I have been asked to speak to fellow realtors at the IBC in Irving, TX in October 2009 regarding how to have a successful real estate website or profile page. I am really excited about this opportunity and honored to be asked to speak.

My website is used to share a little bit about me and my work ethics, basically a real estate resume. I also use it to link to helpful real estate related websites such as "Where Are the Sex Offenders", neighborhood and school information and more. I change my website often to ensure I reach people of all backgrounds and needs.

My website has been successful for me as I have received business attention, referrals from within the metroplex and from other brokers in other areas. Due to my website, I have received national attention from two television networks in 2008. But isn't that the point of having a website? To market yourself regarding your business expertise and the reward would be to receive business? Real estate - ya gotta love it!