- Is your Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) going to reset soon to a higher monthly amount? Higher than what your budget may be able to afford long term?
- If your Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) is going to reset, how often will it reset - every six (6) months? If so, does your budget able to afford the increase long term?
- Have you missed a monthly mortgage payment? Has the lender begun contacting you regarding your late or missed payment? Does your budget allow you to catch up?
- Would you like to relocate but may owe more on your home than the resale market value?
- Would you like the possibility of avoiding a large mark (foreclosure) on your credit?
Call me to discuss your options: Voice Mail 972.792.4017 or Direct 214.727.7067